Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sisterhood of the Travelling Blog - Part II

Sisterhood of the Travelling Blog - Part II



This week I have the pleasure of featuring A. L. Kessler so join with me in welcoming her. Read along, join my blog and everyone else involved. :)

In your upcoming works in progress or new releases, what character are you most looking forward to your fans reading and why?

            There are two characters that I’m looking forward to my readers meeting, but they are both in different stories. The first is Midnight Symphony, due out February 12th, 2013 and the other is In the Light of the Moon.
            Midnight Symphony has a smaller cast of characters since it’s a novella. The first one that popped into my mind was Cora. I can’t wait for readers to meet her. She’s a strong female lead that doesn’t play damsel in distress. I won’t give anything away, but she refuses to take orders from the males in her life and wants to embrace what she is.  Cora spoke to me, because I wanted a strong woman, not one who depended on the man to make everything better. In the world she’s in, she needed to be able to stand up and stand out for the storyline to work.
            In the Light of Moon has a character that is near and dear to my heart. Kassity DeBeau is a kick ass shifter that has choices to make and a man to fall for. She struggles with figuring out how to out run her past, confront it, and dealing with depending on someone for control. Kass has been in my head for a long time and just begged to come out. There is just something about her that calls to me, and I hope calls to the readers as well.
            Really I hope my readers enjoy all my characters. They all have their own past, hopes, fears, and dreams. I’ve poured my heart and soul into creating them. I love character driven stories and I want to make sure I deliver that to my readers. I have a handful of my favorites and whom I’m excited for readers to meet. Those two girls up there are my top two right now. Everyone else is further along in the series, and it’s mean to tease.

Find me:
Website: A. L. Kessler
Twitter: @a_l_kessler

Amazon: Evernight Vol 2

No comments:

Post a Comment